Thursday, May 21, 2009

Triangular Challenge


This was my final decision for the trianglar challenge.
I created a bespoke background paper that consisted of interlocking triangles and matted it onto a triangular card base. The background was printed onto a gold shimmery paperstock.
The wrapping on the flowers was cut out as a triangle and the flowers were arranged in a triangular shape.
I had considered also welding the greeting into an overall triangular shape and placing at one of the apex's to the triangle but did not have sufficient time for that, might try that in the future.
I think this could make a masculine card as well if you substituted the flowers with perhaps a drill or a tap or anything masculine.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new Blog. I really like your card. I agree, it would be nice for a male. Looking forward to more.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete