Friday, May 15, 2009

Fantastic Invitation and The Chance of Blog ........

This morning, whilst having my quiet cup of tea, before the kids and DH get up I discovered a brand new blog. They are having a fantastic relaunch to celebrate their first birthday. I hear you all impatiently saying which blog is it - well without further chat it is Dottie's World. She has a fantastic invitation



As well as this impressive invitation there is blog to give away by the ton or should I now be putting tonne? If anybody is lucky enough to win the candy they will truly be busy, their crafting area will be overflowing with wondeful products. They say a picture paints a thousand words so scan over all this wonderful candy.



Get your creative mojo working and follow this Dollie's blog, you could be the lucky winner!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for agreeing to be part of my design team,i cant believe what my sister gets up to,its amazing,thx you,hugs sam xx

    ReplyDelete