Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge




Polkadoodle is a brand new site and this is my entry for their first challenge. I have never tried a sketch challenge before but after guidance from my friends on the Cricut Message Board Forum, this is my attempt.

This was the sketch:-


I have also used a freebie download from Lilly-Boo's Boutique, again a relatively new site of hand drawn downlaods.
Thanks for taking the time to hop into my blog, especially you half term Mom's where time is a premium. I look forward to reading your comments - if you have a spare moment to make any.

Now if you have another spare moment or two them hop over to Polkadoodle and onto Lilly-Boo's Boutique.

7 comments:

  1. WOW Liz, this is awesome, LOVE the corner turns!!! awesome!! thanks for joining in the challenge, got my fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So beautiful and elegant!!

    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Liz, that corrugated corner turn is inspired. Thanks for joining in over at PolkaDoodles
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is lush! Love the elegant feel this card has and the rolled corners look fabulous! Thanks for playing with Polka Doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Do like the simplicity of the card and the rolled corner! Thanks for entering the PolkaDoodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz, just popped over to say your profile is fine now.
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Liz and what a beautiful sentiment

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete