Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lilly-Boo's Butterflies


This is a card I made from an image from Lilly-Boo's Boutique. Lilly-Boo's Boutique is a new blog where beautiful hand drawn images can be found. The artisit's desire is to share her drawing experiences with as wide an audience as possible and she loves to see what people have made with her drawings. She welcomes input and suggestions as to what to draw and lets her mind run wild and what amazing designs she comes up with, suitable for male and female designs.

I have used an unusual approach to this design and I printed the image with a laser printer and then foiled the image with laser foil. I have not chosen to colour the image in but left it as a line drawing. I have cut the base card from the Cricut Wild Card cart and chosen matching silk mirror board to the foiling on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment