Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UK Crafters MB Swap


A few weeks ago on the Cricut Message Board in the UK Crafters thread a few of us decided to get together and have a card swap. It was decided that we could have it as a handbag or a briefcase or a ruck sack, any bag at all really.
As I decided that men cards' are always difficult I would go for a more unisex look and created a briefcase.

I thought long and hard about the sentiment and decided it was not to be a birthday card so went for 'Thanks', also I had never done any form of a pop-up card so decided to combine the two things together, as can be seen above.
I am so excited to see what the other members send me.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute. I love the paper you used and the embossing, it looks so rich! I love the little tag.

    ReplyDelete